marți, 11 martie 2014

Courage-at the point of no return!

I had a very interesting class today that made me think a little out of my comfort zone.My teacher talked about courage and whether we should have it on our daily basis or not.

We always define courage in extreme situation like the time when heroes die for their country,or a mother gets killed trying to save her child but we usually fail to see courage in our every day actions.It is said that an act of bravery doesn't have to be shown off, it just has to have a fair ground on which we can support a friend when he got an unffair punishment or even to stand up for your own beliefes or when you just had enough.

Something like this happend to me today....I got in a fight only because I couldn't stand anymore the comments that were made to my friend .But when I tried to say something  I was considered only mean and arogant because I really believed that giving the fact that we won't be around for long we shouldn't argue and leave the situation as it was...And this really got me upset because I never meant to hurt anybody,therefor, my question comes out: Is it really worth it to fight people only because you had enough?Is it really courages to stand your ground or is it just foolish considering the fact that maybe later you will be left alone?

Can you be brave today?!or more important...Do you have something to be brave about?!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu